Fair Housing


GEM Management will not discriminate against a person because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, disability or any other specific classes protected by applicable law. We are committed to fair housing, providing an equal opportunity for all people to call one of our properties home. GEM is devoted to compliance with all federal, state and local fair housing laws. We believe our residents deserve to be treated fairly always.

Links to HUD Fair Housing posters:

English  Spanish

Other languages can be found here by scrolling down to HUD-928.1, then choosing the desired language translation.



In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs).  Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

fax: (202) 690-7442 or email: program.intake@usda.gov

USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.



GEM Management does not discriminate against applicants and/or residents based on mental and/or physical disabilities.  Under Federal laws, persons with disabilities have a right to request reasonable accommodations to rules, policies, practices, services and modifications to apartment home interiors, exteriors or common areas so as to have an equal opportunity to use and enjoy the apartment community.  These laws apply to residents and/or applicants, if you are disabled as defined under the Fair Housing Act.

If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation and/or modification, it is encouraged that you submit a request in writing by completing a Request for Reasonable Accommodation and/or Modification Form.  This will assure that your request is communicated clearly and concisely.  This form can be obtained at the leasing office through your site manager. If you need help completing a Reasonable Accommodation and/or Modification Request Form, or if you would like to give us your request in some other way, management will assist you.  All requests must include that you are requesting an accommodation and/or modification due to a disability, describe the accommodation and/or modification you are requesting and explain why the accommodation and/or modification is necessary because of your disability.   You do not need to disclose any medical information or the nature or severity of your disability.  We will just need to know why your request is necessary and related to your disability.

All information you provide will be kept confidential and used only to help you have an equal opportunity to enjoy your housing. Management will give you an answer in thirty (30) days, unless there is a problem getting information needed or you agree to a longer time. Management will notify you if more information or verification is needed and/or to discuss other ways to meet your needs. Such changes may not be reasonable if they are not financially and administratively feasible. Modifications and/or accommodations that are reasonable and do not constitute financial and administrative burdens may be paid by the apartment community. Residents and/or applicants may be required to pay for reasonable modifications if apartment community does not have federal funding.

If for any reason your request is not able to be met, management will explain the reasons and give you the opportunity to supply further information if you wish. Should you feel you need further assistance, please feel free to contact your site manager or gmi@gemmanagement.net.

Request for Reasonable accommodation/modification

Medical verification form for reasonable accommodation/modification